"Go quietly, Carry little."

Poetry, quotations, personal reflections from a lover of the wilderness, a lover of the silence....


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wendell Berry


As a poet, there is nobody who speaks to me more...right to the very core of me, over and over....

In the next few days, I'll be sharing Berry with you. I may post other things as well, or I may not, but each day for the next few days I hope to give you a dose of Mr. Berry.

Peace to you all, this Sunday. And may it be the peace of wild things.

8 comments:

  1. "Life is a Miracle" is on my nightstand, fighting for attention w/ a dozen other books (and I've loved what I've read), but otherwise I am still largely unacquainted w/ him, other than the wonderful quotes and poems I have come across online. I look forward to what you have to share.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    Good, I'm glad. :)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward also to learning more about Berry. What I know about him is from you and so far, I like his writings and poems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annnd another "Good, I'm glad." :)
    Thanks Gleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already know how much I love Berry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed I do, Wilsonian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Manifesto: The Mad Farmer Liberation Front"...what more could be said. I love him.

    ReplyDelete