"Go quietly, Carry little."

Poetry, quotations, personal reflections from a lover of the wilderness, a lover of the silence....


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Earth Hour is Saturday at 8:30 PM Your Time

Kudos to the Aussies for starting this two years ago. Let's keep it going and make it even bigger! Via Digital Dharma:

4 comments:

  1. I agree. That's such a cool idea. The next step should be for one hour EVERY month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I agree that would be a great next step, RT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turning out all the lights is like going on a holiday in the countryside - you can see the night sky and notice more of the natural world without all the bright lights. I like doing this every night - once the lights are off, keep them off for the rest of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Bella! :)

    Yes, if could rediscover that beauty....

    ReplyDelete